Solgar Devil’s Claw (Full potency) – Soothes gout & arthritis
Solgar Devil’s Claw (100 Veggie Capsules): Prevents Uric Acid build up to reduce pain & inflammation
- Helps to soothe the pain of arthritis & gout
- Also traditionally used for back pain, stomach upsets, tendonitis, migraines & during childbirth
- Full potency herb for best effectiveness
- Prevents uric acid build up in the joints & decreases inflammation
- Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, sugar, sweeteners, wheat, sodium, preservatives, artificial colours or flavourants
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
Solgar Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) Is an excellent daily supplement for anyone who suffers with pain caused by uric acid build up – including gout, arthritis and back pain. It has also traditionally been used for other pain conditions, as well as for digestive upsets. While many Devil’s Claw Supplements incorrectly use the whole herb, Solgar correctly uses the secondary tubers (roots) which contain the highest potency of the active ingredients.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) contains: Raw Devil’s Claw secondary root powder, Devil’s Claw Root powdered extract, Capsule shell (Vegetable magnesium stearate)
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 – 3 vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.