Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Supplement – For Healthy Skin, Nails & Hair (120 tablets)
Get strong nails, healthy skin and shiny hair with Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Supplement!
- Specially formulated to support collagen formation, a major component of healthy skin, nails & hair
- Contains vital vitamins and trace elements needed to support hair, nail & skin health
- Prevents brittle, thin nails that break easily
- Promotes shiny, healthy and strong hair & prevents falling and thinning hair
- Encourages radiant & healthy skin & reduces the effects of aging
- Preservative free
- Dairy-free, wheat-free, soy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
As we age, we produce less collagen, the substance that keeps skin moist and plumped up and maintains healthy, strong nails and hair. This often results in dull, wrinkled skin and brittle and thinning nails and hair. Along with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, using a daily supplement aimed at collagen production and containing important minerals and vitamins for hair, skin & nail health can go a long way towards helping us look younger for longer!
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Advanced Skin, Nails & Hair Formula contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, MSM, Anti-caking agents: Silicon dioxide, Vegetable stearic acid, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Red algae (L-calcareum) powder, L-lysine (L-lysine HCI), L-proline, Zinc, Cellulose gum, Glazing agents: Hydroxyproplmethyl cellulose, Vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Copper.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.