Solgar Spirulina 750g – Nature’s Powerhouse of Nutrients! (100 tablets)
Solgar Spirulina will rev your system!
- Spirulina is a concentrated, nutrient dense, whole food. It is a microscopic plant organism made directly by the interaction of sunlight and water (photosynthesis)
- Spirulina is a plant source of whole protein as well as a multitude of other nutrients, amino acids and trace elements, making it an excellent and potent whole food and tonic with superior health-giving properties
- Regular use supports immune system health, energy levels and heart health, as well as overall stamina and systemic functioning
- Also useful in the treatment of anaemia
- Dairy-free, Wheat-free, Preservative-free & Soy -free, with no artificial flavours or colours
- Vegan friendly
Solgar Spirulina contains high quality spirulina and provides a powerhouse of nutrients! It is an excellent plant source of whole protein, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, as well as many trace elements. As an example, just one 3-gram of Spirulina contains 60 percent protein, Vitamins A, K1, K2, B12, iron, manganese and chromium! Spirulina is also an excellent source of phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD and phycocyanin. It contains 2800 % more beta-carotene than carrots! No wonder Sprirulina is called a superfood!
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don’t add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Spirulina contains the following ingredients: Vitamin A, Sodium, Spirulina, Organic Spirulina powder, Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose, Silica, Vegetable stearic acid, Vegetable magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take four (4) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.